Moving doesn´t have to be a hassle. We have collect some useful tips to save your time and improve your moving:
- Request in advance a day off work in order to move your household furniture and effects.
- Decide in advance which items will be kept and which items can be discarded.
- Keep parking lots, entrances, driveways at the new place free in order to guarantee a trouble-free unloading. Here you might need a parking allowance.
- Pack everything well and do not overload the boxes.
- Clearly label all boxes on top and side, particularly the fragile ones.
- Pack money and important documents separately and take them better with you
- Make sure the furniture plan is clearly visible for the moving company at the new place.
- Don’t pour large plants before the move.